Saturday, August 6, 2011

Missing the breezy weather in Xalapa right about now

Well, it's about 109 outside and I'm holed up in my cool classroom, to avoid the heat stroke that is sure to follow if i try to even walk the few feet anywhere.  Good time to blog right?
Well I was proudly able to get the lone three pictures I was able to take with my phone in my recent trip to Mexico, right before it died!
They came out pretty good I must say. :o)  Enjoy
This is the view form the outside the Institute where we were meeting.  It was atop a mountian.
Another one, different angle. Love the way the houses look all clustered on the mountin side. Not so great for driving up though. :o)
A view down into the road below.
 

Hope everyones having a great weekend! :o)

5 comments:

  1. Seems like a beautiful place. I hope to one day, be able to go there myself. Glad I stumbled upon this blog, great ideas on how to teach kids, and organize stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetheart, looks like your hard at work on your blog :) I'm glad u had a great time in Mexico, and that your helping the future of our church's kids. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all those who commented! :o) thanks nene....love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey rememeber when you wnt to the orphanage in mexico?I hope you didn't come back from mexico with a thicker mexican accent because it was bad already. Lol -vic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally passing by to comment on your blog. Sorry, it's been busy over here & I haven't had much time to comment. Glad to see you've had some other followers on here posting. That's always encouraging. :)
    It looks like you had an amazing view of the city while in Mexico. I've always liked the look of a bunch of houses from afar, settled on a hilltop, but I don't know if I'd actually like to live in an area like that. I can't wait for these hot days of summer to end. I think we're on day 39 or 40 now. Since it's been this long, I'm hoping we at least have a few more days of 100+ degrees weather so we can break record. Something worthwhile has to come out of this. Lol.

    ReplyDelete