Thursday, August 11, 2011

NEED ideas!!

OK, so as you can tell (well i don't know exactly how many people have actually SEEN my blog, but i digress) my blog is in dire need of a face lift! And not being very adept at this whole blogging thing, i have no idea how to improve it, change it...maybe start over!  ahhaha! 
So any ideas? good websites that have way to make your blog nice and user friendly? and i do mean that this website be super easy to understand and to implement, or then i will be back at square one.
Thanks...anyone!

3 comments:

  1. I think your stressing over it, too much. Blogging should be fun, it's not a competition or some beauty pagnet. Just be yourself, and be happy about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I agree with Henry. Blogging should be fun and something that makes you happy.
    As far as sprucing up the blog, you can go to the dashboard (upper right hand corner) to change up the look of your blog. My blog is not fancy by any means, but I personalized it with different fonts, colors, etc. from the options given to me on there. Making a header isn't too hard, I just haven't gotten around to it. I'll try to find the link for the guide on doing this and send it to you.
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Background and font colors can make a big difference on a site. You can also check out these blog layouts to get some ideas http://spyrestudios.com/creative-blog-design-layouts/

    ReplyDelete