Thursday, August 4, 2011

Memories...

As I finally got down to importing all the pictures from my camera to the macbook, I revisited pictures of 'my kids' from years ago.  It brought back memories of my first class ever fresh out of college....full of visions and dreams of changing the world!  Those dreams are much more realistic now, but the sweet faces of those special students remains. Here are a few of my favorites.
Cassandra and Adelyn

(L to R) Jose(i think..), Ruben, Cassandra, Giselle, Jorge, Adelyn, Bryan, Genesis, Daniel (only Cuban I've ever had) and Jesus

Jocelyn & Genesis

Bryan & Zahid (yes he's Mexican. Weird name i know)

(L to R) Jesus, Zahid, Giselle, (don't know, we visiting, not my regular student)

This was Field Day. My assistant and I are the adults on the back row. Fun times!

Last day of school! (trying not to cry. ME , not them)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your a very organized teacher. Those kids are lucky to have such a wonderful teacher. Great to see that there'd still hope for kids.

    ReplyDelete