Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hodge Podge

Well, today was filled with all kinds of things that dont exactly corralate but that is how life turns out sometimes.  Especailly adult life, i have learned.
Got up at 810am and started getting ready since I knew that there was a few things i needed to do before we headed out to church.
Covered up stuff around the aprtment to set up the foggers.  Bought them to try to kill off the terrible gnat infestation we have aquired somehow. 
Left at 1035ish to go clean the church lobby.  That was a mess! Super dirty, but that just mamkes it easier to make it look clean.  Husband helped by cleaning all teh glass and surfaces.  Great job too, for his first time too!  There are perks to having grown up with 4 women. :) I get to reap those benefits. yesss!
Then had church at 11, great message and was able to praise God myself. After being hourse for over a month, I wanted to do it already! Love to sing, especially when I feel the NEED to.  Feel that i connect to God's spirit when I give Him back what He has given me.
 Then had to make a run to the Dollar Store and get some things for the games I had planned for the birthday party.  Got back just in time to eat and do the games.  Gotta say: the kids seemed pretty uningaged, even though they gave it a try.  This generation is just so over-stimulized with media over-load that a simple musical chairs is just ho-hum.  Oh well.
Came home to air out the apartment and wash everythign i used to cover stuff.
Did all the laundry, and lesson plans, etc. while i watched the Cowboy game with my hubby.
Been going non-stop since 810am.  It's 838 and I finally have time to relax and what do i do?  Update a blog no ones even read yet.  hhaha! 

Anyway, it's something. 

Here are more pics for your enjoyment:
The Calendar Helper



Circle Time


Playing in the Pretend and Learn Center


1 comment:

  1. Man, I know a thing or too about the hodge podge of life. I see you put a background. You get it from one of the websites I gave you? Looking good.

    ReplyDelete