Saturday, October 9, 2010

First Post

Well this is my first post. I am still trying to figure out how to set up this whole blog thing.  Hope I can get the hang of it. ;O)
I want to be able to put pics up of what i am doing in my class and my life.

Here's some of my class and my kids:

The kids in center time
Center time with small group with me back there.

More of the same. It gets pretty loud...gotta work on that.

Kids on the computers. Ancient computers that freeze up and don't work half the time.

Writers Corner here, there's a few that just love this center.
Hope you liked it.  The room is a work in progress, so it changes periodically.




1 comment:

  1. Mitch, the room looks great. Kids are engaged and look like their having a good time. Thanks for setting up the blog...especially for those of us who are far away and need to be kept up to date. Can't wait for this weekend! See ya!

    ReplyDelete