Saturday, October 8, 2011

Random musings...

Been a while and I happen to have some free time to blog and so here I am.
Staring at a blank screen.  Having so much on my mind, but so little that I can say.

All I can say is that, God is the only constant. And that, somehow, in the end it will all be worth it. Somehow.

Now for some pics of a simpler time.

Me at about 1 or 2 years old in a pass port pic from my trip to Spain with my parents.

Me at about 4years old, Pre-K class pic. Don't let the angelic face fool you. :)

Me at 5years old in Kindergarten class pic. Drastic hair color change no?

Me in at about 8 years old. Second grade picture.  My mother insisted i show teeth, why i ask?!

Me at 9 years old, third grade. Turning point year for me and the toughest for my teacher!

My sweet baby brother in kindergarten (5years old).  So much tortured wisdom in his big blue eyes. Even then.

Childhood. It can be a rough time for many, but mine was pretty stable and sheltered. Full of love and safe fun with my family.  I hope to give my children even a sliver of that.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! It's been a while since I've visited your blog & I'm just now catching up. I've been busy with life and the blog world has been put on the back burner for a few weeks while I try and keep up with everything around me. :)
    I love looking at childhood photos and reminiscing of how simple life was as a child. When I was a teen, I couldn't wait to be old enough to work, drive, buy my own things, make my own decisions, etc. Now, I sometimes wish I could be a kid again. Since that is impossible, I'm just going to have to make sure my kids grow up in a loving, safe, fun, environment that kids should have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa!! I lone commenter!
    I agree wholeheartedly! The idea is to create an environment that they remember with fondness and also wish they could go back to...just like we do! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the pictures (:
    -Anneliszt

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to go to Spain!

    -Victor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by guys! I am always supper excited to see people actually commenting on my poor little blog! :)

    Childhood is wonderful!!

    Spain is on my short list of places to visit before I die too!

    ReplyDelete