Friday, September 2, 2011

The camera is in the building!

My camera got here today!  So excited! It's gorgeous, with a touch screen and new features like HD video and 3D images, but way lighter than my old one!  Go figure.

Can't really take a picture of the camera but a post without pics is kinda boring so here are a few old old old pics that I stumbled upon as I was organizing my imported pics from my old computer. See how many people you recognize!


My brother Steve with his full head of hair. :)

Steve (with hair), Kemelito, and Esli with hair too!!

Kemelito making cookies with me one Christmas long ago...

Same Christmas - Jacob

Same event - Isaac Daniel (Jason was being born that night)

Steve, Kemelito, Matt, and Seth
well, there's alot more where that came from...so...keep coming by!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment